Surprise! Welcome to Your Birthday Blog!

Surprise! Welcome to Your Birthday Blog!

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Message from Your Godfather

My Dear Nancy,


I wish to extend my best wishes as you reach another milestone with another Birthday. I am extremely happy for you as I understand you and Steve have found happiness and companionship. Isn’t it wonderful to have someone to come home to, buy a Valentines card for and enjoy a movie with? Life experiences can be difficult at times, but you have been blessed with a wonderful family, offering you support and guidance through it all.


I am excited for you as you meet the challenges of a new life filled with joy and happy days. Please remember that I will always love you and that I am only a phone call and e-mail away. Enjoy your Birthday with friends and family as that’s what it’s all about.


Love you always…


Uncle Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment