Surprise! Welcome to Your Birthday Blog!

Surprise! Welcome to Your Birthday Blog!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

From Some Ithaca Friends

Nancy worked for me for a while in summer of 2009 I think, helping to dig trees for replanting in a wetland, she and I and two of my twenty-something worker guys. They were really impressed with Nancy. "that old chick can really work," they said. And so she can.

Happy Birthday!

- Jim and Amy





Chalk up another decade! I remember "40." At Day Hall we never let a birthday slip by us. What a decade it has been! So here's to the next ten. Sometimes life just gets better with age (speaking from one who has been there).

From Carol Eichler




Nancy was the first friend I found when I moved to Ithaca in 1988… or was it 89?

We were painting & refinishing an old building downtown for Ithaca Rentals and Renovations. We were both from Long Island... actually everyone on that site was a former Long Islander, who migrated upstate to live in the country. We all had an instant bond.

Many years have passed since then...along with many houses, cats, dogs, and loves. But the friendships made that year are everlasting.

Happy Birthday Nancy.....with much love and joy,
Wendy Kenigsberg




Nan,


Will always love when you make your "badger face", and your belly laugh - with grace, and courageous heart, you light up a room with your smile - my brilliant, beautiful, funny and tenacious friend, i wish you the best of best wishes for the next 50 years (or 60 or 70 or??) full of love and luck and cannoli...
hugs,
Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment